Saturday, November 8, 2008

I'M COMIN BACK HOME, MOMMA =D!

Yo u guys,,

YEEEEEY!
TestWeek is over.
And it's weekend.
I'M SO FUCKIN BORED.
So i thought a good and long day about it.
Should i go back to SA?
Nuffin will happen if i stay in that driftland.
So i decided:
I'M COMING BACK =D.
I know it's not a long brake.
But ain't that great.
And ye 1 more thing:
I heared ppl say that Kleinen's Cars are RICED =S.
OMG i think u guys didn't know.
Like that tuning is done in Belgium.
In Japan it's MUCH AND MUCH MORE.
But in Belgium not.
So that's why the cars are like that.
SO THEY'RE NOT RICED, THEY'RE BELGIUM TUNED!!!
And ow yeah another thing.
Truenospy aka Sangerspy aka [RD]Alexander added my new msn.
I didn't accept him, cuz he would hack it again ofc.
But i just have a clear question for you Alexander:
Why did you hacked my msn and that from others?
Because we don't except how u are?
Then u need to tell us and do sumtin 'bout it yoself.
Just asking man...
OK I GOTTA PLAY SAMP NOW.
DORIFTOLAND, HERE I COME :D.

Greatzz,,
SHHADA

No comments: