Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Summer Update!

Hey guys,

Long time no see.
How are you guys liking the v1.3 so far? Hope it's good enough for ya ^^
Wanted to make a small update here, so let's get to it!

First off, I'll be on holiday from the 18th of July until the 28th of August. You probably won't see me online as much. I'll try to get online as much as possible.

Second off, I finished my internship, so I can now start to focus on a job and do more editing projects. I might say this every year, but I will try as hard as I possibly can to upload videos. I will try to make some IRL videos + edits aswell.

Third off, I've completely updated my Skydrive. I've uploaded every single mod I have on GTA SA so far and probably will do the same for GTA IV. So if you are interested in my mods, click here!

Finally, I'm in a tough spot now. So if you see me react differently, it's because I got some stuff going on. No worries though, i'm sure it will fade. I will try to keep you guys updated as much as possible. If you need me, just check out my social media or messengers. I'll probably post stuff on there or be online.

Anyways guys, Have an awesome holiday! Thanks for being you ^^

Greetzz,,
SHHADA

No comments: